Originally Posted by Henryseale
Good deal. That is what I was hoping for. I just could not imagine these would be a max 3 capacity rifle.

I see by your reply that you have had experience with both the Guide Gun and the FTW models. What is your opinion about the muzzle brakes and the stocks on these two models? I am thinking that I would prefer a synthetic stock, such as a Bell & Carlson. From what I can tell, Ruger does not offer such with either of these models. I could always change out the stock after purchase if I had to, but I would prefer to get what I want to start with. Your thoughts about the stocks? What did you like and not like about the two models? Thanks!

I've not felt the muzzle brakes were needed so I don't use them. I had the GG for a few years, during which the stock chipped away a little right behind the tang but it never became what I considered a problem. I figure it was the stock breaking in smile I switched over to the FTW model for a couple extra barrel inches and slightly lighter weight. The stocks in both platforms work fine enough for me but I think they are the limiting factors if ultimate ergonomics or accuracy is desired. I figure if I need better accuracy for longer range or want to shoot more leisure rounds, I have rifles better suited to that. My 375 is "a few zeroing and one hunting round a year" rifle.