Japanese Ltwt 20, 26 IC. I hated to use it years ago when i was younger. It made me feel sorry for the poor doves. They do better against it nowdays.

Still, sometimes when they are real thick and i want to shoot more, i use a 20ga Benelli in Modified which shoots a little bit high and left of point of aim. It can make you miss a whole covey of blues running on the ground if i dont aim under and a little to the right, but its light weight makes it easier to chase them down in the sandhills. Its also real quick to get on a bird that gets up after you have passed by before it flushes on a cold windy day.

I like the Remington and Rio shells with 1oz 71/2 best for whitewingd but Estate 71/2 are fine for mourning dove. Tuesday i was on and got 14 with a box of Estates. Yesterday i went into a second box but had to help my old hunting buddy out.

I use Rem and Rio dove loads with 1 oz of 6s for Blue Quail and grey Squirrels in early season with a lot of leaves. They work great. Of course, a 22 for squirrels later in the season when leaves have fallen.
Originally Posted by 79S
But Moose hunting in Alaska will do.
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

79, i could do some cooking and binocularizing for you there im thinking?

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin