Originally Posted by Burleyboy
I've had to be pretty persistent and get managers involved to get the gun deals. One guy denied they had any. Went and found a manager and he pulled his phazer and said he had 3. I said I'll take them then he told mr no do have them to go get them.

He came back with 1 and said thats all he'd sell me and it was his discretion to sell me any at all if he was suspicious of me. I said I have a concealed weapons permit so go ahead and violate my civil rights why I go find that manager again. Turns out they could only mysteriously find 2 in the end but I got 700s with $2 4-12 scopes for $199.

Mr no can sell piped up that he doesn't know how I could afford 3 anyways and that I was probably up to my eyeballs in debt. I said I can afford it because I have a masters degree, I'm not an Ahole, I dont work at Walmart, and I was worth over a million before I was 45. Then I threw in the Tennessee Boys line "now bow to your sensei."

Bb

You should have sued their ass for libel and discrimination 😜

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~