The farms will continue to produce an income flow, assuming that there is a market for all of those bushels of beans and corn.

The taxes and fees for the resort condos are covered for 2020, but if the ski areas at Breckenridge and Copper Mountain don't open before Christmas and if people are reluctant to travel by air those expenses will have to start coming out of our reserves in 2021. I'm not drawing my management fees, so I can't buy or do the stuff that I normally would, and that kinda sucks.

I feel bad for people in the service industry in resort areas; the waiters/waitresses, the store clerks, the rafting and fishing guides, and the cleaning crews just to mention a few. We have continued to pay our cleaning contractor for work that isn't being done so that he can pay his crews, but if we have to dip into the reserves we're not going to continue to pay a contractor to do work that isn't being done.

My oldest daughter's seasonal employment at Mesa Verde National Parks was cancelled, so she has been living with us and that is not something that I want to continue to go on any longer than necessary.