I've bought and sold on it - probably 30 or more guns between buying and selling. I've been positively surprised quite a number of time with what the selling prices ended up being. I've been disappointed maybe twice. As I always do a $0.01 start with no reserve, I take the chance and live with the result.

If you are selling, it's important that you take and post plenty of good photos, including all of the warts, and include a good narrative description as well. I'd probably draw the line at trying to sell something there if it's worth more than $2,000.00. There don't seem to be many buyers of higher priced items. All that being said, I'm quite happy with the site overall and recommend it if you're looking to cash out of something.

If you are buying, decide on a limit before you start AND STICK TO IT!!! All of my extremely positive surprises in sales have involved two bidders who "just had to have that gun" and let their egos get in the way of their brains. With some very limited exceptions, there will always be another of whatever you missed out on come along in a bit.