Originally Posted by Coyote_Hunter
Originally Posted by varmintsinc
Well to try to make everyone feel better the 129 lrx did not shoot well with Re22 or 4831,(over 2 moa at 300yards) the first inch of the throat is gone so I'm sure that is not helping. I was only able to get one box locally so that definitely limited the opportunities for multiple recipes. The 110 TTSX at 3400 FPS was still under 1.5 moa, they have not shot great since about the 4,000 round mark. I'm now at 6300 rounds and I am guessing the jump tolerant design of the ELDX is still helping with the accuracy.

Considering I'm shooting very open ground would you all rather have sub 1/2moa accuracy and absolute faith in placement with the ELDX or go with the TTSX that will occasionally throw a wild and unpredictable flyer?

I've found the 150g ABLR over H100V to be very accurate in two different .270 rifles and would give that a try, Standard TTSX instead of LRX might be better as well.

But if limited to you two options, I would go with the ELD-X.

Based on component availability it's going to be the ELDX or the 110 TTSX. Only other option on my shelf is vanilla 140 grain interlocks.

Hunt hard, kill clean, waste nothing and offer no apologies.

"In rifle work, group size is of some interest...but it is well to remember that a rifleman does not shoot groups, he shoots shots." Jeff Cooper