Originally Posted by krp
[Linked Image]

It pains me that of us five in this picture only two are left, myself and Ron... Greg (crossfireopps) far left, Ben (mudhen) standing in the bed, and Tom (THOMASMAGNUM) far right, have left us in the last couple years.

Kent

regarding that comment. i had been having back problems for some time, a disc pressing on the spinal cord.
I didn't have it taken care of right away, and towards the end of july after having the fire department called twice to get me off the floor ended up in the hospital. son in law was told another day of so i would have been paralized from neck down or dead. i had three heart attacks right after the surgery,
i was totally dislusional by that point, but the surgery worked, ended up in a rehab facility for a month.
just saw the bone guy today sd doing well but a year of pos op physical therapy, quite my job, and full time p.t. every day now.
i am semi out of the chair into a walker.
point is kent, you came close to being the only one. i had these guys on my mine a lot these days, but never suspected ben would fall. I am for sure gonna miss him.

Last edited by RoninPhx; 09/14/20.

THE BIRTH PLACE OF GERONIMO