Thanks for the notice Paul.... Glad I got to see Ben one more time in Arizona this summer at a smaller campfire Get Together..

Have gotten to know him real well, seeing him almost every summer via the Quemado Crowd..

For some reason I had a feeling this was the last time I'd get to spend time with Ben.. I made the most of it in my own way..
I greatly learned to respect and honor the man greatly...

Is normal for me NOT to be able to shed a tear, but I admit I've got more than one or two in my eye tonight...

Ben, don't have to guess of where you are now.. Give my regards to our beloved Lord God...

and Thank you for the time you spent with me, the friendship you gave me, and the wisdom you shared...
heck, thank you for sharing a "nice job" on some of the guns I put together and showed to you...

you will definitely be missed my friend... Prayers and blessings to you and your loved ones on their loss...

May God watch over each and every one of them...

thanks for every thing Ben! it was an honor to know you sir...

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez