Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76
I’ve never had any doubt that is was man made in China. It’s possible that it escaped or a rogue scientist released it but most likely there government did it deliberately because Trumps trade negotiations had there economy in a tailspin.

There’s to much money involved to admit what happened. If our government came out and said that it’s man made in China and was likely a deliberate attack. It would be difficult to keep buying Chinese sh1t and to keep selling them out debt notes. There’s way to much money and to many powerful people in play to allow that to happen. The Chinese know it and knew that we’d have to just suck it up and sweep it under the rug which is what we’ve done. I think that’s why Trump continues to call it the Chinese flu. He knows exactly what happened but given the media, deep state, and political climate his hands are basically tied.

Its more than money, its the survival of the DNC and deep state NWO cabal of Zionists that is at stake. That and their precious Agenda 21 to reduce the earths population 80+%, you know, the Utopia that Leroy, Suckermore, Gayghost, Ejp, and other dumbasses fell for.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin