Originally Posted by SPQR70AD
Originally Posted by Hastings
Originally Posted by SPQR70AD
bull sh it. this reminds me of WMD's in Iraq and that girl testifying about iraqis killing babies in Kuwait. they are trying to deflect your attention away from the truth
How about there were WMDs in Iraq that were evacuated to Syria. And we knew it but could not make an issue of it because that would have necessitated the invasion of Syria by us and that wouldn't sit well with the Russians or our coalition. We were not going to fight
Originally Posted by Hastings
[quote=SPQR70AD]bull sh it. this reminds me of WMD's in Iraq and that girl testifying about iraqis killing babies in Kuwait. they are trying to deflect your attention away from the truth
How about there were WMDs in Iraq that were evacuated to Syria. And we knew it but could not make an issue of it because that would have necessitated the invasion of Syria by us and that wouldn't sit well with the Russians or our coalition. We were not going to fight Russia.

US satellites can see your license plate from space but did see those weapons being moved? are you that dumb? 25 years ago trump was asked if he would get into politics. being a lifetime democrat he said I would do it as a republican cause the voters are dumb. you would be the poster child. imagine dumber then blacks and the 100 million non whites here speaking 120 different dialects. you win the prize

Actually leftard racist POS there were reports of a lot of truck traffic into Syria from Iraq.

Dog I rescued in January

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]