[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Dad on the right with his two hunting partners, Foster and Ray, they killed a lot of deer and stuff, had some real stories and adventures... Ray and dad took our mule into a wilderness hunting bear, Ray shot a bear and it fell over a 10ft bank, Ray ran over excited and slipped over the bank on top of the bear, Dad laughed his ass off as Ray scrambled back up not knowing if the bear was dead or not... luckily it was dead. I took that photo, probably '79, we were deer hunting, walking back to camp I shot a forky at close range in the flat, only had a spine shot because of a downed tree, it screamed like a woman for 30 seconds when it went down. Those guys made a big deal out of me scoring, wasn't my first deer but was with them. Ray and Foster have been gone for some time now.

Me and Dad last weekend, Dad's 89, last of our parents alive. I just got in from hunting elk with Enrique, who has an archery tag, that morning, wife said I look like I'm taking a chit... that's what happens when you take me off guard with the camera...

Kent