Originally Posted by Valsdad
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer
Tweak definitely has been a factor. (meth)

Originally Posted by Steve
And the white trash tweakers. That goes without saying.

No, campfire consensus is it's all the blacks fault........all of society's woes.

If it weren't for the blacks taking all those "fair hiring practices" jobs, those tweakers would have been able to have nice jobs, a good self image, and there would be no need for them to do meth.

You must not have much interaction with feral negroes. Heck, I believed the equalist propaganda I was fed in public school...until I moved into feral negro territory. My younger self owes lavish apologies for all the equalist and anti-southern white propaganda I believed and sometimes repeated.

But, yes, in places with underclass whites and tweakers, white trash cause hella problems. But in places where low and middle class whites have been run off (like Manhattan) and the only whites left are upper class whites and (((whites))), yep, nearly the entire violent crime problem is black and some brown. NYC really could defund whole departments if they squeezed out the remaining blacks and browns. Which NYC upper class whites and (((whites))) have been doing for decades.

Regards,

deadlift_dude
“The very first essential for success is a perpetually constant and regular employment of violence.”
----Fred Rogers