Originally Posted by gnoahhh
I don't know which I would enjoy more- an afternoon in The Vault or a hell-bent-for-election romp through New Hampshire in one of those beasts with Don at the wheel with a maniacal grin on his face.😀😎

LOL!!! Would be fun to get behind the wheel of one of those Sterlings. For alot of the 19 years I spent as a heavy equipment operator I operated one of those 40 ton off road 6 wheel drive articulated haul trucks with tires a bit over 6' in height. Even with 30-40 ton of dirt on them they could crawl through about anything. When ya got one of those stuck in what we called a "shxt hole", you were stuck, sometimes took a dozer pullin and a back hoe pushin to get ya out. One of my co-workers once said he had envisions of taking one of those Cat or Volvo trucks and just start driving across country eluding the police and see how far he could get. I agreed with him, but my law enforcement background said it would be a stupid thing to do, maybe a fun ride, but one of those things you'd get locked up for and they'd lose the key. You could though make it a chase across 'hill and dale' that would make the local evening news. grin grin