Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by 22250rem
The left wants to overthrow and take over the U.S. government. They are in the process of doing that now. It can't be done with a violent, bloody revolution but it can be done from within. All legally through legislative and bureaucratic channels and those who oppose it will be demonized and the subject of public ridicule. Social unrest will cause the voters to seek change, security, and a new style of governance, which the left will promise them in return for votes. The more power the left accumulates, the more they will change the rules to what they, not the people, want. Next thing you know the government has absolute power to call all the shots, all the time, and the people be damned. .............. This was all explained to me back in 1967-1968 by some folks who had witnessed the Nazi takeover of Germany. Of course, back then, I thought they were just paranoid.

...and they need the cops to enforce their agenda.

As we can see from recent events starting back in 2017, the police will follow the orders of the left, no matter what.

I read it someplace on here, went something like this,
“If it weren’t for cops, politicians would just be some people with bad ideas”

You'd be surprised by the number of cops that won't follow orders no matter what.

Surprise me, post some examples.

If gun confiscation ever comes about, you aren't going to get a soul on the Harrison County MS Sheriff's department to play that game.
That doesn't matter at all. State police will enforce any and all unconstitutional gun laws. They've been doing it here for years. At some point patriots are going to recognize the cops as the jack booted thugs of their enemy. At that point it will be impossible to differentiate and all uniforms/badges will be a target. We are getting closer to that point by the day and the cops are earning it by showing us they will do the bidding of their communist masters, arresting law abiding patriots like Kyle Rittenhouse on bogus charges while looking the other way for his communist attackers who are doing the dirty work for the destruction of America.