CC:

What model torque wrench do you use to consistently torque the C clamps of your scope evaluating equipment onto the playground equipment before each scope test? Do you have the torque wrench accuracy tested regularly? Have you done a deflection test on the metal jungle gym support you use? How about the load transfer material underground or the points of connection on the structure? What if a child or group of children are climbing the equipment mid test? I'd assume that even the most stoutly constructed of playground equipment would have a little deflection while in use.

The point is that I've subjected myself to your videos, and now I'm left wondering exactly how you definitively calculated a 1% error in scope adjustment?

FWIW, I've ran a couple SWFA SS, and their adjustment accuracy on my rigs was significantly superior over time to most other brands I've twisted on, and that includes a couple Zeiss offerings, but I don't have experience with the models referenced on this thread.

I sincerely hope the Zeiss in reference proves to be exceedingly tough and track/rtz as well as a couple of other brands. Real competition greatly benefits the consumer.

For anyone who hasn't had the pleasure of a CC video, and or anyone who wants to factor his testing results into their optics purchase:

https://youtu.be/V2KIRou49RI

Last edited by Starbuck; 09/26/20.