alone and NA are not the same at all. Alone pays 1 mill to the person who can last 100 days and you get to take a lot of clothing and gear, but it's done where it's cold. No guns, steel traps, cable snares, no lures, no rods or reels. A very small gillnet, 25 fishooks only. YOu have to video yourself at least 8 hours a day and while doing anything of import. That means you have to lug around 30 lbs of camera gear all the time. They are stuck in a 1.2 mile radius of their drop off points.

My background is that I was raised on a farm with no electricity or running water. I served in the Army for a couple of years in the early 70's. I've CCW'd since I was 16, have shot hundreds of critters with ccw guns and loads. i"ve placed in the top 10% of in about 150 IPSC matches, to include US Nationals and World shoots. I"ve been a gunsmith, machinist, truck driver, loan officer, welder, manual laborer, carpenter's helper, I gave up on shotguns in 1978, on revolvers in the 80's. Ive owned a few DA autos, a few double stack mag autopistols, but never would again buy either. i"m a cocked and locked SA autopistol guy. Ive shot about 1/4 million rds, 90% of it thru SA autopistols, about half of that .22lr, nearly all the rest of it being cast lead .45 ACP's.