Just curious if anyone uses much 4320 powder. I have a couple of cans that were stashed in the back of my reloading cabinet. I used to use it many years ago, so I thought I'd try it in something I never shot it in before. I tried it in my 7mm/08 with 120 Hornady's. I couldn't find any loading data in any of my reloading manuals, but I had a IMR Basic Reloading Manual that I had picked up at the LGS, and it had a load listed for it. I used 43 grains of 4320 and 120 Hornady gave me 2969 fps thru my 22'' Tikka Hunter. 3shot groups @100 yards were under 3/4''. I went as high as 45 grains of 4320, velocity was 3050 and groups didn't change much in size. Seems like anything I shoot in my Tikkas always impresses me. I also have one in 6.5 Creedmoor. They both shoot great with nothing done EXCEPT replace the trigger spring.
I shot 2 groups @ 200 yards and groups were very impressive, best one was 1.008. Scope was Leupold VX2 4-12 set @ 12 power.
When I first started reloading back in the early 60's (I'm a dinosaur) 4320 was a very popular powder. I used it in my 30/06 which was the only rifle I had back then. Any body using it?

Mike DeLuca----wyomike