Originally Posted by SPQR70AD
Originally Posted by IndyCA35
Originally Posted by SPQR70AD
if I see a traffic stop take ten minutes there will be 4-6 cops cars there coming one at a time. that shows me there are to many cops with nothing to do. so a lot of them could be removed and not change anything for the people in towns or cities. like teachers sanitation road crews etc all these public service jobs get bloated with employees and budgets

I call BS.

I've never had more than one cop car stop when I was violating a traffic law (usually speeding).

Also, I've always been courteous to the officer, and you know what? Lots of times I didn't even get a ticket and, unlike all those criminals that NFL doofuses put on their helmets, I didn't get shot either.

another guy that gets pulled over lots of times and gets a warning. now that is total bull sh it.

You've never been pulled over and issued a warning?

Maybe you've never been pulled over?

50 years of driving for me, three speeding tickets, more than a couple of "warnings" usually of the fix the license plate light type. The only time I actually remember having more than one officer arrive was when there were 7 cars and the helicopter circling over me on a case of mistaken identity. And I've had long hair, a beard, earings, wear jeans and jean jackets and such, "felony glasses" (very dark sunglasses) and have had the cops pull a U turn to come check me out just because of the way I and my car looked.

I've even been told "if you leave yours in your pocket, I'll leave mine holstered" when I informed the officer I am a CCW holder and was armed when I was last pulled over.

Go ahead, call bullscheidt if you choose too, but apparently some of us have different experiences than you do.

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?