I only saw the second half, was out elk hunting the first half.

My summary:

- Wallace was the clear loser. He wasn't asking questions and "being invisible" he was interupting and trying to get Trump to say a specific thing rather than answer the questions. He combined multiple things asking for a "yes", like "Will you ask your supporters and militia to stand down so the riots will stop?" Trump gave the answer, he wanted to send in the National Guard. Wallace wanted a "yes / no" to stand down, with a summary conclusion "riots will stop", thats not a legit question

- biden sure blinks alot

- I am a Trump supporter, but man that guy can't make a coherent point. He starts, then changes subject mid sentence/point. For example he STARTED to go after Biden with "you've been in office for 47 years...and" then went off on a tangent never finishing the thought. I swear it's his brain trying to line up to many things to say and not finishing any of them.

Biden view vs Trump view: My wife pointed this one out, Biden has a "perfect world" answer for things, he's going to build milions of clean buildings, factories and create tons of hgh paying jobs and drive renewable energy prices down below oil/gas. GREAT all good things. Problem is they can't happen, at least affordably.

Trump on the same topic talks about how removing expensive restrictions brings down the prices of cars and buildings etc. all at a SMALL increase in carbon emissions.

So reality vs theory

or rather "real person view/needs" vs Political view