Originally Posted by simonkenton7
None to my surprise, Trump kept running his big mouth, when he ought to have been silent. It was not a good debate for Trump. I heard Limbaugh today, and Hannity, blaming Wallace, blaming whatever, calling Biden a liar.

Biden is a liar but Trump did not do well last night. He needs to learn that there is a time to talk, and a time to Shut The F*** Up! There were five or six times last night, when Biden was talking BS, contradicting himself, and stumbling and lying, and right then Trump interrupted! That was when Trump should have been silent and go ahead and let Biden make a fool out of himself. Instead Trump had to run his mouth and it let Biden off the hook.

I hope President Trump does better in the next debate.

Originally Posted by simonkenton7
None to my surprise, Trump kept running his
big mouth, when he ought to have been silent. It was not a good debate for Trump. I heard Limbaugh today, and Hannity, blaming Wallace, blaming whatever, calling Biden a liar.

Biden is a liar but Trump did not do well last night. He needs to learn that there is a time to talk, and a time to Shut The F*** Up! There were five or six times last night, when Biden was talking BS, contradicting himself, and stumbling and lying, and right then Trump interrupted! That was when Trump should have been silent and go ahead and let Biden make a fool out of himself. Instead Trump had to run his mouth and it let Biden off the hook.

I hope President Trump does better in the next debate.

Sorry for the double quote but you’re spot on. Poor self control by Trump and so many missed opportunities that he flubbed on. Hoping that the next 3 debates are better than this one for Trump.

The man is The President. He’s the Incumbent. Biden is the candidate. F’kn act like it. How hard is that.

Consider all of the past talk here about Biden being a blithering f’kn Idiot,,, that he is. And consider all the folks here who crowed that Trump would eat him alive. How’d that turn out?

Anything less than a grand slam home run is a loss for Trump. It’s that simple.

Jmo and 3000$ of my personal donations to his campaign,,,,I want to see a helluva lot more for my money.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.