Originally Posted by Old_Toot
Originally Posted by SPQR70AD
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
Originally Posted by stxhunter
Originally Posted by stxhunter
I know this more than half my relatives are Hispanic, chit i have so many cousins on my moms side I've never even met them all, they are all voting Trump except for two. My son's friends, and these are all early twenty's Hispanic guys are for Trump, all my Hispanic friends are for Trump. I've only run into a few hard core liberal Hispanic's that support Trump. Most Hispanics are conservative.

if latrinos were conservative the democrats would not be forcing millions of them into the country like biden talking 52 million to let in. 78% of them get govt assistance even if they are working. are you saying democrats for 30 years have been using every weapon they got to flood the country with latrinos so they can vote GOP? imagine suicidal whites cheering on the takeover of the US by 3rd worlders just because they believe a fake poll. there is NO hope for this country. imagine if Sam Houston and Col Travis had these suicidal thoughts

not talking about wetbacks.

do you realize wetbacks are at least 90% of messicans in this country? thousands a day pour in most with the help of the mostly latrino BP bought off by the narcos who say there is more money in shipping illegals into the US. you say you are a proud texan. you would have never heard of texas if it werent for white supremacists like Houston and Travis

Where did you get the 90% number from?

His ass.

as you taking a big sh it on those that died at the Alamo with your ass you are telling me out of the 30 million messicans and those from central america they all applied for citizenship paid thousands and waited 2-3 years to become citizens? are you that stupid? THOUSANDS A DAY ARE POURING IN AS ILLEGALS. why do you think democrats and traitor republicans have been trying for 30 years to get them amnesty? would they do it for only 15 illegals that you think are here?
as I said before there is no hope for this country. BTW....mow your own god damn lawn

Where did you get the 90% number from?

3rd and last call.

Where did you get the 90% from.

Put up or stfu.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.