Originally Posted by SPQR70AD
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
Originally Posted by stxhunter
I know this more than half my relatives are Hispanic, chit i have so many cousins on my moms side I've never even met them all, they are all voting Trump except for two. My son's friends, and these are all early twenty's Hispanic guys are for Trump, all my Hispanic friends are for Trump. I've only run into a few hard core liberal Hispanic's that support Trump. Most Hispanics are conservative.

if latrinos were conservative the democrats would not be forcing millions of them into the country like biden talking 52 million to let in. 78% of them get govt assistance even if they are working. are you saying democrats for 30 years have been using every weapon they got to flood the country with latrinos so they can vote GOP? imagine suicidal whites cheering on the takeover of the US by 3rd worlders just because they believe a fake poll. there is NO hope for this country. imagine if Sam Houston and Col Travis had these suicidal thoughts

not talking about wetbacks.

do you realize wetbacks are at least 90% of messicans in this country? thousands a day pour in most with the help of the mostly latrino BP bought off by the narcos who say there is more money in shipping illegals into the US. you say you are a proud texan. you would have never heard of texas if it werent for white supremacists like Houston and Travis

I know this more than half my relatives are Hispanic, chit i have so many cousins on my moms side I've never even met them all, they are all voting Trump except for two. My son's friends, and these are all early twenty's Hispanic guys are for Trump, all my Hispanic friends are for Trump. I've only run into a few hard core liberal Hispanic's that support Trump. Most Hispanics are conservative.

if latrinos were conservative the democrats would not be forcing millions of them into the country like biden talking 52 million to let in. 78% of them get govt assistance even if they are working. are you saying democrats for 30 years have been using every weapon they got to flood the country with latrinos so they can vote GOP? imagine suicidal whites cheering on the takeover of the US by 3rd worlders just because they believe a fake poll. there is NO hope for this country. imagine if Sam Houston and Col Travis had these suicidal thoughts

do you realize wetbacks are at least 90% of messicans in this country? thousands a day pour in most with the help of the mostly latrino BP bought off by the narcos who say there is more money in shipping illegals into the US. you say you are a proud texan. you would have never heard of texas if it werent for white supremacists like Houston and Travis

lmao I'm old 300 dumbass my ancestors came to Texas with Steven f Austin were the first Texas rangers and one died at the Alamo when he was 22. My mom's side have been here longer on her dad's side him being Lipan tell me more. Most Hispanic Americans can't stand wetbacks. Lmao you don't know chit.

my relatives piloted the mayflower marched with alexander the great fought with the spartans at thermopyle led the charge at gettysburg camped at valley forge fought at waterloo were in Charles martels army driving out the muslims. you have a weak family history

You have a big imagination little boy.

To compliment the rest of your verba bullscchitt..

go to the edge of a cliff with your wheel chair and ponder your life. 4000 illegals are caught at the border EVERY day for years. if 4k get caught twice that number dont get caught. some people here acting like conservatives are liberals and dumber then dumb liberals. how about conservatives conserving the white majority?? which is the most important issue

Still can’t place that 90% number and still talking scchitt.

You’re a fuggin word salad joke.

Do yourself a favor and stfu.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.