Shoot guys, I thought that I had this resolved back in June when I posted on this and "failure2fire" Matt/Rodney Howe reached out to me and offered to refund my money AND send me the GPS that I had paid for back in March. I thanked him but said to keep the money and mail the GPS. He said that he would and that he would forward the tracking to me. I never received the GPS or the tracking number.

I have left several texts, phone calls and PMs but I haven't heard back from him and I see that he has been active on the site in the past few days so I'm hoping that he will see this and get in touch with me.

Below is the original post from June 17th:

I know that I don't have many posts here on multiple the fire but I have done dozens of transactions here and hundreds over on Accurate Reloading and I have never had an issue until now....

Back in February I purchased a GPS unit from member "failure2fire".

Anyway, when the GPS didn't arrive after 3 weeks I contacted him on 3/18/20. He replied a week later, said that he was sorry, he had left for training and that his wife had forgotten to mail it and that he would put it in the mail the next day.

When it still failed to arrive I contacted him via PM here on the fire and via the email address that his Paypal account is linked to.

I have tried to contact him at least once a month but he has never responded. Luckily it wasn't much money, but I would like to get it resolved.

He wasn't on this forum for a while, but he was back last week(6/7/20) but he did not respond to my PMs.

If anyone knows how to get a in contact with him please let me know.

Thanks guys!
Jason Brown