I didn’t post his info either. I was going too but I knew Jason was better than that and wouldn’t want it.

That said, don’t feel bad for this guy. I appreciate his service, but he should have never of put you in this spot, and our deal with the Model 70 was dicey at best. He kept lying about shipping it. He finally did when I demanded a refund. I sent him a PM asking if he would take payments on the rifle with a healthy down under the condition if it wasn’t paid for within a month he keeps all the money I sent. I sent him a little extra than my offer for the payment plan. Again, I appreciate his willingness for the payment plan. I had the rifle paid for within 10 days. He was out of town for the first week after receiving all the money and couldn’t ship then. No problem. I gave him another week to get settled after getting home to ship the rifle. No worries. It took him 2 more weeks after that of him lying about shipping it and me demanding a refund before he actually shipped it. I finally got the rifle in good order but that transaction should have never of went down like that.

I’ve got a PM saying he “believes in the honor and integrity system”, but research and you’ll find quite a few problems with this fella. No thanks for me.

Todd