300wby is a creat choice. I’d personally start with 200grain accubonds, or 180s if they aren’t what you’re looking for. I really like the accumarks, and while not light, I think they’ll serve you well. For glass, I’d personally lean towards a set and forget scope with a reticle with multiple aiming points. While I have glass I do trust for dialing (Zeiss, LRHS, SS, Tract), I’d personally go another route. You’re already packing a heavy rifle, do you want to add another 25-30oz? For what it’s worth, the rifle I set up as a dedicated elk rifle (it’s also taken deer and antelope) was a 340wby with 3.5x10 vari-x-III with a duplex reticle. It served me well for 25 years, and I became proficient at ranging and using what I had for shots that were way out there. I kept it zeroed at 350yds and knew the dope out to “too far”. If I were starting over today, I’d probably throw a LRHSi on it but not dial. Second choice would be a Rapid Z6 reticle, but have the rifled zeroed at 300yds. I really love Swarovski glass and might consider a z5 with a BRX reticle... However, I’d absolutely avoid the Z3 or Z5 for dialing. I’m getting ready to send one back for the 2nd time. Just my .02.