Received my FFL and am ready to start taking on a little work. Primarily I want to focus on barrel work, fitting new barrel, seamless muzzle brakes, muzzle threading, cut and crown.

At the present time I do not have a sales tax license so it would be required you send me all parts and I complete the project with the exception of muzzle brakes. As this work will be performed in my home I will have less overhead the prices reflect this.

Rebarrel savage 99 $230, includes fitting the barrel recessed breach and extractor cuts and dovetail for forend hanger. Does not include any feeding work.

Rebarrel Other rifles such as 98 Mauser, Ruger bolt guns, Remington 700, savage 110, and others $140 on rifles that have recoil lug it is recommended to upgrade from the factory to an oversized lug

Rifles with cone breach and extractor cuts will add $40

Muzzle brakes $110 installed including brake if reblue is required $140 including brake.

Thread muzzle $60

Re crown $50

Services to be paid for %50 to begin project %50 at completion. Return shipping additional, other services available such as dip blueing your barreled action, caliber marking, please inquire.

Best way to reach me is PM here or email candmwillyahoo.com

Thanks Chris

Last edited by ctw; 10/07/20.

What you have done is not nearly as important as how you have done it!!!
The Old Fart 2008 A.D.