Originally Posted by cwh2
Originally Posted by TheBigSky

I used to be a huge Ex Officio guy. But, they really did loose their stretch sooner than I would like. I just chalked it up as part of the cost for effective stuff. Then, many years ago, I stumble across Uniqlo Airism boxer briefs (link below). These are simply outstanding. They last longer than any I have tried. They have all of the features I want, effective scent control, easy wash, quick dry, moisture wicking, extremely lightweight, and, most importantly, more long lasting than any other expensive brand I have tried. When I was on active duty in the desert, these were life savers. At a minimum, I recommend you buy one pair to see that I speaketh the truth. I don't buy anything but these any more. The boxer briefs come in the shorter length and the longer lenght. I buy both.

https://www.uniqlo.com/us/en/men-ai...underwear#start=1&cgid=men-underwear

Ok, I ordered a pair of the airism and a pair of the mesh. Which style of skinny jeans do you like best?

Wait'll you try them. You'll thank me. Skinny jeans? Not yet; however, I do admit to owning both a 6.5 Creedmoor and a 270.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ