Originally Posted by SuperCub
Originally Posted by Blackheart
Better accuracy is bullshyt. Both of my current 336's are solid, consistent MOA shooters. Neither my 760 carbine nor my 7600 was as accurate. Removable magazine is debatable depending on personal preference. Higher pressures, maybe but that is of no consequence in a woods rifle. The .35 can safely be loaded to higher than book pressures in a 336 too. After all the 336 action is chambered in .444 Marlin at 44KPSI vs 33KPSI for the .35 Rem. Pointy bullets are not needed in a woods rifle either but if you feel you must for some reason the Hornady gummy tips work fine in the 336. More importantly it is easier and safer to put a really good trigger on a 336 than a 760 and a good trigger is paramount to precise off hand shooting. Oh and I only brought the .30-06 into this discussion because that's what my 760 and 7600 were chambered in.

You asked for advantages and I listed four valid ones. No amount of your rubber weasel words can discount what I said. Guess again.

No guessing at all except on your part. Your advantages are not valid. I know these rifles inside out and know their strengths and weaknesses.