Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
The fugg is a casual wear top?

Does it cover your blouse?

Originally Posted by jackmountain
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
The fugg is a casual wear top?

Does it cover your blouse?

Duck911 will be along shortly to educate you on the nuances of “men’s” early spring/late fall fashions. Jim, you wouldn’t believe how sensual a high quality merino wool rubbing against your bare nipples
Can make a guy feel.

Originally Posted by huntsman22
and bloomers?

You three seem to have picked up on the same vibe I did.

Originally Posted by RickyBobby
but I’m in the search for some super comfy casual wear tops

super comfy casual tops? Is pink suitable? Ruffles on the collar and cuffs?

rickybobby, you may perhaps consider choosing your wording a bit more carefully around here, this is a tough crowd.

If you're concerned about not liking an item and having it sit in the closet afterwards, perhaps go try some things on at a local second hand shop? Then you could box it up and send it back.

I hear there are some online shopping places that allow returns within a certain time frame, try that avenue too?

Personally, has to be zip or button front, I'm not a pullover kind of guy. Harder to adjust temperature when needed. Also do not like synthetic clothing, makes me sweat if in contact with skin. You mentioned around camp, does that include campfires? Another reason I don't like synthetics.

Before it gets really cold it's flannel shirts here. After that, I have a zip hoodie I wear on cold mornings feeding the chickens in the Gulag and such. Mostly cotton. When it gets downright chilly I've got an insulated Carhart canvas jacket, but we're talking well below freezing before I put that on.

Most days in winter it's a pair of long johns on first, then a flannel shirt, then the hoody or jacket if it's really cold.

I wear hats and don't like my ears covered except below about 20F, even then it might be a beanie hat and scarf. The hoods come up below zero usually and even then I don't like it.

All my clothes are casual now that I'm retired. Actually, even when I was working as I don't do fancy duds real well.

"super comfy casual tops"...................................you a funny man rickybobby grin

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?