Originally Posted by gregintenn
I thought he did well considering the circumstances.

I thought he did great... kept his cool, inspite of her continuous harassment acting like she was controlling the interview..
Trump ignored her when he needed to...I think he answered each question is good form...

I liked the gal that was in the background over his left shoulder.. when he was talking, she was nodding her head up and down..
and when that Savannah Banana women was slinging BS, She was nodding her head left to right in disapproval...

I enjoyed that...

I still don't believe Biden has a fraction of the numbers polls claim he has...if he wins, it will be via Fraud and Corruption...

bounced over to his town hall meeting, during commercials... Joe was getting thrown softballs, and one could tell he was still
hopped up on drugs and stimulants....especially if you've ever worked medical or probably LE....

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez