Originally Posted by flintlocke
I don't know beans about debate strategy with a hostile media...but I kinda wonder if Trump just let Joe get rolling good, it seems the old fool would go off script after a couple minutes, start rambling and not finish sentences and publicly display his mental breakdown. Jeez, if he pulled any of the stuff I've seen on film clips...at the DMV office, they'd yank his license. But, he's not getting a drivers license, he's interviewing for the most powerful position in the world, so the standard is much lower. Demented puppet.

That’s what he should do because Biden will reinforce the fact that he’s not fit for office.

My dad always taught me to keep my mouth shut when someone else is digging themselves a hole and I’d like to see Trump take that advice. I do however recognize that Trump has a “style” that seems to work for him and I don’t presume to know that by changing his style it would benefit him, although I believe it would.

I stopped by the local GOP headquarters 2 days ago and made a contribution to the Trump campaign. The old guy there said he’s been real busy taking donations and selling hats, signs and other campaign items. He said that it seems like Trump has more support this time than he did in 2016....only time will tell and through the grace of God will President Trump prevail. The future of our country and the prosperity of our children and grandchildren is at stake in this election.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~