Hello all,

Starline Brass here.

We usually do not try and engage on forums as we believe this is your space to speak freely. This was sent to us however and I figured I would at least address it from our standpoint.

Starline announced a small yearly increase late in 2019 that took effect at the beginning of 2020 and our prices have not changed since then. We do not plan to change those prices until the end of the year unless something dramatic changes to our costs (ie materials). This can easily be verified with our online pricing which has not changed since the first of the year.

I have personally rode a few of these panic buying events out over the decades and I will have to say the vast amount of manufactures do not participate in any gouging. It usually happens further downstream where the laws of supply and demand allow it to happen easier. Manufactures usually understand that this is a poor business practice, especially during a time our customers need us the most.

I can only speak 100% about ourselves and we have not increased our prices at all.

Carry on!

Matt