Snyper

You've made rather a mess of your quoting, attributing things others said to me and attributing things I said to yourself, so it is a bit hard to follow. Maybe that was your intention. However, the salient facts are these. You said:

Originally Posted by 'Snyper'
The projectile remains aligned point first with it's path of travel during it's entire arc.
They never go "sideways"

This is not true. I explained why it is not true, with concrete examples. It has been known not to be true for over a century.

Originally Posted by 'Snyper'
You still just keep repeating yourself and going off on unrelated tangents like "artillery" and "wind drift".

The fact that you think these are unrelated tangents demonstrates that you simply do not understand what you are talking about. As well, using "tangent" unironically in this context reinforces that point. I used the example of artillery because it was with early rifled artillery - which are just a bigger rifle - that the phenomenon of projectiles not remaining aligned point first with the path of travel during their entire arc was noted. Our understanding of wind drift - that it causes the pointed bullet to turn into the wind - is another good solid, well-documented example of the bullet nose not remaining aligned point first with the path of travel.