I've never been able to get great accuracy with Big Game and 120's BT. using Lapua brass... What are you calling great accuracy?
Maybe I need to revisit this combo but the RL-15 shoots so well.
[/quote]

Rem 280,
I have a semi-custom Remington 700 stainless SPS that has the barrel cut to 22” bedded in a McMillan edge, it has a TriggerTech trigger installed. Otherwise, it is as it came from the factory and it will shoot three-quarter inch groups all the time and occasionally half inch or less.
I also have an early Kimber 84M Classic that will put three shots inside an inch the majority of the time. Both rifles do this with Lapua brass, loaded with 48.5 gr of BG under the 120 gr BT touched off with a CCI 250 primer. Velocity is 3100 fps so in my rifles this load is pretty much maxed out.
I consider this to be great accuracy with my old and tired eyes. Sorry it took me so long to answer. As far as RL15 goes, it is my second choice if out of BG. It is a good powder in the 7mm-08.

If we live long enough, we all have regrets. But the ones that nag at us the most are the ones in which we know we had a choice.

Doug