Originally Posted by hatari
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
Originally Posted by Spanokopitas

I was wrong then and happy to admit it. I hope I'm wrong again, but I wouldn't bet on it. Would you?

You may want to examine my other calls on Presidential candidates.

Says a lot about your confidence, if you need a "confidence booster". I suggest you hope for the best but prepare yourself mentally for a disaster, because that is what is likely coming our way.

The pollster, Rasmussen, was on Lou Dobbs with the same election outcome assessment as yours.

Dobbs didn’t like it. I didn’t like it but he gave some interesting reasons for his predictions.

I wsatched and rewatched Rasmussen on Lou Donna. Yes, he predicts a Biden win but also said some strange things. First he says Dens are nervous because not everyone who says they will mail in a vote will. Next, many of those will be rejected because they will not be filled out properly. Next he says Trump has a 25 point advantage for those voting on Election Day.

So IF Biden doesn’t have a 15+ point lead on the swing states going into Turs, he will lose based on GOP turn out an the early voters get somebody ballots rejected or just never mail them in, Biden loses. Yet Rasmussen is sticking with his data and Biden
BUT! One of his own polls projected that only 75% of GOP voters will vote for Trump! WTF? He got 88% in 2016 and 93% of a record turn out in the Primaries!

How can you say 25% will defect?

Its easy if you lie. Trump is more popular now than 4 years ago. 4 years ago he said he would build the wall and restore the economy. He did both.

Even Biden is going to beat Biden.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin