I am running a set of Ridge Grapplers on my '17 Nissan Titan XD. I've run mostly BFG ATs on Ford F-150s for the past 25 years. I've tried different brands, but always went back to the BFGs because I knew what to expect - 50k miles if not a tad more with no surprises along the way. Plus, the tire store always seemed to come up with a deal that put the BFGs in the same price range as anything else. Here in the AZ desert, I changed out those tires at 50k mostly due to tire rot, not tread wear.

Discount Tire talked me into trying something different with the heavier 5/8-ton Nissan. With the Cummins 5.0, I think the curb weight of that truck is in the 7,000lb range. The Nittos ride smooth, grip great, and seem quiet to me. I'm at about 28k miles with them. It's hard to judge, but I may be down to a little more than 50-55% tread wear on them. I doubt I'll get 50k miles on them, but we'll see.

Just as importantly with truck folk - they look great on the Nissan! Unlike my previous Fords, I cannot put larger tires on the Nissan without at least an up-front leveling kit. I wasn't going to spend the money for that so went with stock-sized tires. The Ridge Grapplers give that slightly more aggressive look I was going for without going to a larger tire and without sacrificing the ride.