Lots of people here are fond of saying they pay no attention to post count or how long a member has been here. They just look at what that member is saying. That's a fool's errand. Post count matters because it indicates participation. So does how long a person has been registered...although that is not as solid since there are some very embedded trolls. If somebody disagrees with me, just look at the last few days during the election. We've seen new members, long-time members with a few posts, etc. When you have a big post count, people know where you're coming from. When you say "go Biden" they know whether you're being serious or sarcastic. They have a good idea whether you're real or a sock puppet. They know who is trolling and who is serious. Nothing against new, legit members. Some will have some good stuff to say. Participation matters though, whether it be for the good or the bad. I'm posting this because I've never seen anybody defend post count as a measure. People just run it down. Well here it is and there it is boys.