Originally Posted by Slavek
Originally Posted by Starman
Been driving Toyota, Nissan, Subaru, for decades
from 4x4s to factory turbo GTRs etc, none ever
skipped a beat...

Good call. One is not going to make America great by buying junk or second-rate products. They can either fix issues or go bankrupt.

They are on the way out.
I've been working on bikes for close to 50 years. I've worked on every brand there is. Just as a independent auto shop can tell you inherent problems with different autos, I can tell you EVERY motorcycle brand has problems. As the old saying goes, if it has wheels or tits it's going to give you problems. Some more than others.
If you think Harley is bad now you should have seen them in the 70's.
I will say this. The new Harley M8 engine is the biggest pile of stinking crap ever made by any manufacture. It has so many design flaws that they can't even be fixed or worked around. I will not even let them into my shop anymore unless it to put a tire on or something simple. I'm a hot rod shop but I will not touch that engine. If you want a good Harley get a 2010 to 2017 103 Twin Cam. The 103 is the LS of Harley engines. Best thing that ever came out of Milwaukee.

Music washes away the dust of everyday life
Some people wait a lifetime to meet their favorite hunting and shooting buddy. Mine calls me dad
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]