Originally Posted by Sako76
JP Morgan Chase predicts the S&P going to 3700 by the end of 2021. Once Covid-19 is under control, I expect massive amount of people to go back to work and start spending more. I just went 50/50 stocks/bonds as I'm getting ready to retire (was 100% S&P). Buy and hold has been good to me for the last 36 years. Every time I thought I could beat the system, I got beat! Good luck all.

Link that? I read a week ago JP Morgan predicted S&P $3,700 by end of 2021 if Trump was reelected and $2,500 if Biden won. Once the stupid climate based regulations come in play, Trade war with China over and concessions and apologies made to them, border opened etc.... the good jobs ain’t coming back. Add on $4/gasoline, higher corporate taxes, tax deductions that incentivize investment ended and well be lucky if we’re not in recession by 2nd quarter 2022 and then have 2 1/2 years of blaming Trump for what they “inherited”. The party’s over if Biden is seated and we lose the senate.

I’ll allocate the minimum to my 401k and put more in under valued rental property.