Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by CashisKing
That's it Roy... I've had enough... I'm going to post your Love Letter to me from a few months back.

I had held back out of some sense of misguided decency I keep.

... and frankly because you're just so damn pathetic in you're begging it is embarrassing for many to read.

It may take a couple of days I'm not at my computer.

This will be great!!

Yeah, I'm sure at this point cash will do anything, including write anything he can and put my name on it, as will you, to paint my position in a negative light. If you wanted to you could change this post to say anything you want it to, so let's look at it realistically.

I've already said I contacted cash to try to make amends. Did the same with you deflave, did I not? It's pretty simple, men talk through their differences in an attempt to keep the peace. At least honest and sincere people do. You and cash are far from honest and far from trying to keep any peace.

Deflave, why don't you tell us all what I did in my pm to you in an effort to get along? It's pretty straightforward isn't it? Just a simple reach out and "Hey, why can't we restart this and try again?" kind of message. You wouldn't have any of it, and neither will cash. Some people don't want to get along, and you and cash fall into that category. Don't expect people to roll over for it just because you run your flap on every thread.

But, go ahead and make it whatever you want.

LOL