I bought a couple pounds about a month ago.Rifle#1 a Remington LTR 308 Win.I used Starline brass,Win LR match primers and 168 grain Hornady A-max bullets.42-45 Grains of StaBall.Groups averaged .3 the largest at 45 grains was .5.This is the best this rifle has shot.This rifle has the new Meopta O6 3-18X50 .What a scope!!
#2 was a Howa 6MM CM. 1X NS Starline brass,105 Berger VLD Hunter bullets,Win LR Match Primers,Staball powder 40.7 -42.7 grains.I must say here I load all my bullets to run through the magazine regardless of OAL.Best groups were the first and last at .5 inches at 100 yards.Worst groups were under an inch.
In the same rifle I shot Barnes 112 grain Match Burners,same brass,same primers,Staball powder 39.7-42.7.Groups were between 1/2" and 3/4" at 100 yards.
Next Rifle a Custom 6MM CM blue printed SA Rem.Bedded McMillan Gamehunter?stock and Timney trigger at 1.5 pounds with a 1-8 Kreiger tube.This rifle will shot in the 2s and 3s all day long if I do my part.I used the same loads as the Howa and it hated StaBall.Groups were no groups ,but patterns.I usually use CFE 223 or Tac which really makes this rifle hum.Oh well
Last rifle is a Tikka 6.5 CM 24" barrel in McMillan Sako Hunter stock unbedded.It usually shoots around 1/2" at 100 yards using Hodgen 4350 and 143 ELDx bullets a bit larger with the 123 SSTs.With Hornady brass.Win LR Match primers Staball powder 42.5 -44.5 it averaged 1 1/2".So it really was not digging the StaBall powder.I guess each rifle is an individual .I will continue to use the StaBall in the Rem.308 and the Howa 6MM CM.If I ever can get the glitches out of my PC I will post pics of the rifles and groups.Huntz

Its all right to be white!!
Stupidity left unattended will run rampant
Don't argue with stupid people, They will drag you down to their level and then win by experience