Tex, noted, on the build correction, good to hear about your 22-250 enjoying the polish job, I miss that Swift sometimes, it was awkward to carry, but get your back against a big rock or tree, fling open the Harris bi-pod, and it'd get rock steady, 'Smith done something to the trigger that really lightened it up, know he didn't install a Jard or Klepp??

LOL GSP, I have one of the rounds from that old bag I loaded long ago sitting right here on this desk, the Norma brass is smooth as glass and the old style Hornady 175gr round nose has very little exposed lead at the tip, wonder if that means they are slower openers and deep penetrators? especially leaving at a mild 2400 fps, better idea, if I don't buy this RSI maybe you could just send that 275 Rigby to me ; ]

BarryT, holy crap man, the 900 bucks my old buddys buddy is asking me for his 7x57 RSI must be a hell of a fair deal, I haven't looked around in shops or on the net, I know a handful of men that have a few guns, they in turn know a few guys with a chit-ton of firearms, mostly very old family gun collections, some in the several hundreds, I start whining about something I'd like to have/buy, old buddy takes it from there, think he's hardwired into some kind of cell phone app with the rest of those guys, if one has something they want to get rid of, or has a little pity on me, then i'll get a happy phone call. smile

Still waiting to see pics of the little RSI, the old gloss Burris and bag of ammo is ready, be fun to get it scoped up, zeroed, and shoot a deer or pig with it this season.

Trump Won!