Originally Posted by Slavek
Originally Posted by Goosey
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Most of the guys on this forum will never accept the results. They have been conditioned to view anything negative regarding President Trump as "fake news". During his campaign DJT made a statement "if I shot......." (something referring to Park Avenue in NYC) my electorate would still support me. No amount of evidence will sway them.
I will say one thing, you are persistent and sure know how to get "under their skin".
.......Oh yeah Slobby? I suggest to that you study the US Constitution and the law which you have never done and probably will not do....Massive amounts of election fraud evidence is on the way......Want to discuss DOMINION Voting Systems? How about GOP poll watchers not allowed to see ballot counting, a clear violation of PA state election law. How about the gov of PA, the Sec of State of PA and the state supreme court of PA changing the rules and guidelines of PA election laws UNI-laterally before the election without ANY authority to do so, therefore violating the US Constitution by BYPASSING the PA state legislature who makes election law. This was done in several swing states.....How about all that SLOBBY? WANT MORE?

I will accept a Biden win IF he wins by counting ALL LEGAL VOTES. So knock it off with yer damned crap based on nothing more than your stupid baseless opinions, none of which are rooted in any law, legal standpoints, or the US Constitution.

28 Nosler,,,,300WSM,,,,338-378 Wby,,,,375 Ruger