Originally Posted by GunTruck50

The CISA investigated 59 cases of supposed election fraud and found not one case of fraud. Trump has lost 24 cases in court with judges

stating there was no voter fraud. The Judges have thrown out all the cases so far. Trump is the problem. Plus now he is firing those who told the

truth. Trump is the worst liar of any president in my life time, and I started voting in 1960. Every president since was much better than Trump

and I have voted for many Republicans but not him. The GSA needs to declare Biden the winner so they can start planning what they are going to do

about the vaccine about to come out. The GSA has never done this against any president, Republican or Democrat.

More brainwashing lies....Look at what Trump has achieved for our country in just four short years. He is not a politician. He is an outsider. He is a businessman. Compare that to people like Schumer, Pelosi and other career politicians who have been there for 40 + years and what have they accomplished that is significant. Nothing. They keep talking and making promises and do nothing for you. And you are not smart enough to see they lie to you and have been lying to you for the past 40 years. The career politicians are the ones who need to be voted out.

Illegitimi non carborundum