Originally Posted by MIKEWERNER
It appears lately.......you would prefer Biden.

Originally Posted by MontanaMan
Until we get a court date on something to get a ruling on, it's all hat & no cattle.............lots of lip flapping, no actionable events.

MM

Not at all, not even a smidgen. I despise him & all the Demons more than you can ever know.

But I'm a little tired of all the gobbley-gook coming from a myriad of mostly BS sources, saying essentially that "something" is going to happen..................I surely hope it does, but I'm also surely not betting on it.

There is about zero doubt that all the accusations re; fraud of various types are true, but getting to a court case that can be decisively won is quite another thing.

But I did see today that the CA court ruled that Newsome's dictate & implementation of mail in voting was illegal, so I'm hoping that that might possibly be an opening for the SCOTUS to also declare that all mail in voting mandated by any entity other than a state legislator might be nullified.

But at this point can those votes even be identified? Do they even need to be? I dunno.

MM