Originally Posted by rcook10
How many of your brothers, sisters, husbands, wives, children, parents and friends will it take for you all to take this chit seriously. I just lost my 28year old sister. One of my coworkers just had a thrombotic stroke related to covid as a 45 year old priorly completely healthy man. he will likely never regain the use of his right side and may not be able to speak again. I have been a registered republican my whole life and I am so ashamed of my party for hand waving, name calling, and rabble rousing about somehting that is so dang easy to prevent. What happened to being pro life? We stand up for the lives of the unborn and aborted but putting a dang piece of cloth over our faces is too much to bear for the price of those around us. How much do you all really care about lives anyway? Praying for all of you to wake up and realize that people that dedicate their lives to the science that keeps us well and able to do the things we love aren't boogey men or political puppets. I hope I don't have to treat any members from on here at my hospital. God have mercy on you. Wear a mask, keep your loved ones safe.

What happened to the slogan you guys chant “my body, my choice”?
Wear one if you please, but mind your own business regarding what I do.