Home
Posted By: JamesJr Kentucky Shut Down - 11/19/20
Our girly man governor Andy has shut us down again. No school in person the remainder of the year, bars and restaurants closed for inside service, and no private gatherings over 8 people. He has gotten brave since he thinks Biden is going to be president.
He is doing to Kentucky what Biden is going to do to the country when he takes over.
Posted By: Joel/AK Re: Kentucky Shut Down - 11/19/20
Trust me halfwit bitch here in MI is wetting her pants over biden and doing the same thing. She said our partial shutdown that started today only til Dec 8 , but she will once again extended it til after the new year. She hasn't quite killed our economy yet so I'm sure she will do her best.
Posted By: OutlawPatriot Re: Kentucky Shut Down - 11/19/20
Dumbazz Inslee here drinking the koolaid.
Posted By: irfubar Re: Kentucky Shut Down - 11/19/20
Watcha all going to do about it?
Posted By: Stophel Re: Kentucky Shut Down - 11/19/20
Papa Andy got "elected" the same way Biden is trying to get elected... FRAUD.
Hell 6 months ago half the campfire would have agreed...... shut it down... lmao
Posted By: IZH27 Re: Kentucky Shut Down - 11/19/20
Someone needs to put him in a dress and March him up and down the streets of Frankfort.
The democrats want the economy as tanked as possible and as many schools, business, public services closed as possible so that when biden takes over and the vaccine starts getting out all within a few months. Four years from now he’ll campaign on all of the closed schools and businesses and unemployment through the roof. “He’ll claim he turned around the economy (no matter how bad he f’s it up it’ll have less unemployment than now) he’ll claim everything was closed because Trump had so badly mismanaged the “pandemic” but he has the schools, and small businesses up and running under his watch.

Book it. That’s exactly what this is about. That and just pure hate and spite. They want to leave Trump with the highest unemployed rate possible.
Posted By: gregintenn Re: Kentucky Shut Down - 11/19/20
Little Andy a s a peach. You think he’ll win a second term?
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76
The democrats want the economy as tanked as possible and as many schools, business, public services closed as possible so that when biden takes over and the vaccine starts getting out all within a few months. Four years from now he’ll campaign on all of the closed schools and businesses and unemployment through the roof. “He’ll claim he turned around the economy (no matter how bad he f’s it up it’ll have less unemployment than now) he’ll claim everything was closed because Trump had so badly mismanaged the “pandemic” but he has the schools, and small businesses up and running under his watch.

Book it. That’s exactly what this is about. That and just pure hate and spite. They want to leave Trump with the highest unemployed rate possible.

You are very astute.... wink
Posted By: Bristoe Re: Kentucky Shut Down - 11/19/20
Originally Posted by gregintenn

I don't.

Depends on how many dead nigras in Louisville come out to vote.
Posted By: BtailHunter Re: Kentucky Shut Down - 11/19/20
Apparently more folks in KY like him than don't.

Enjoy it
Originally Posted by irfubar

Not much we can do except to out the rinos that put up with this crap in our legislature. Try and get them kicked out and get real patriots elected.
Posted By: JamesJr Re: Kentucky Shut Down - 11/19/20

If the governor he beat, Bevin the Republican, had taken getting re-elected a little more serious, Lil Andy wouldn't be fugging up our state today. Beshears should never have won.
Posted By: KFWA Re: Kentucky Shut Down - 11/19/20
DeWine implemented a 10pm curfew but so far schools can make their own call and you can still dine in.

I was a little surprised to hear Beshear take those steps. Thats pretty extreme. I would think Kentucky people would be up in arms about it, especially as the holiday season rolls around.
Posted By: UNCCGrad Re: Kentucky Shut Down - 11/19/20
Cooper is falling behind here in NC, I expect a 3 PM update tomorrow to drag us back into Draconian lockdown phase 1
Posted By: jdunham Re: Kentucky Shut Down - 11/19/20

Generally I would agree, but I seriously doubt Biden will be in the picture in 4 years. If he is he won’t be capable of walking onstage by himself or putting together a coherent sentence.
Originally Posted by BtailHunter

Enjoy it

Nah,....he won by a tiny margin and he's already screwed over the small margin that elected him.
Real men in Ky are pretty much ignoring Lord Andy's royal decrees. Silly women LOVE him, and oldsters who believe that anyone and everyone in any position of authority should be trusted implicitly all dutifully dodger around in their masks.
Originally Posted by Bristoe

Enjoy it

Nah,....he won by a tiny margin and he's already screwed over the small margin that elected him.

A margin is still a margin. How they could elect that idiot, after going Trump is shameful. Enjoy
Posted By: Triggernosis Re: Kentucky Shut Down - 11/19/20

You are 100% correct. I swear, if Biden does indeed take office in January, I'm going to turn off all television, computer, social media, email, etc. keeping only what I need to get by at work and in today's world. I will listen for gunfire and the booms of cannon fire in the distance - y'all let me know if the world is coming to an end.
Originally Posted by JamesJr

If the governor he beat, Bevin the Republican, had taken getting re-elected a little more serious, Lil Andy wouldn't be fugging up our state today. Beshears should never have won.

I think Bevin took it plenty seriously. But Bevin isn't a typical politician. He refused to kiss ass.

The leftist media started in on him and he more or less told the people to elect who they want,...but he wasn't going to beg them to elect him.

Besides,..Bevin could have said and done anything, and the Louisville negroes weren't going to vote for him.

Enjoy it

A margin is still a margin. How they could elect that idiot, after going Trump is shameful. Enjoy

Andy was "elected" by the same fraudulent means as Biden. Electronic vote flipping. Also, virtually every man, woman, and child in Jefferson county is registered to vote, and half of them did....

Enjoy it

You either missed some words or put in too many. What the fug are you trying to say?
But Bevin isn't a typical politician. He refused to kiss ass.

This is why the teachers got into such a hissy fit. He refused to kiss their ass.
Posted By: local_dirt Re: Kentucky Shut Down - 11/19/20
Originally Posted by jdunham

Generally I would agree, but I seriously doubt Biden will be in the picture in 4 years. If he is he won’t be capable of walking onstage by himself or putting together a coherent sentence.

He'll be drooling in his oatmeal long before then.

Enjoy it

You either missed some words or put in too many. What the fug are you trying to say?

More people voted for him than not. You figure it out and enjoy it.
Originally Posted by Stophel

This is why the teachers got into such a hissy fit. He refused to kiss their ass.

Exactly.

Enjoy it

Andy was "elected" by the same fraudulent means as Biden. Electronic vote flipping. Also, virtually every man, woman, and child in Jefferson county is registered to vote, and half of them did....

If you say so.
all you have to do is look at the numbers.

Exactly.

Border states are never a disappointment.
Another one... my list is growing rapidly.

Unfortunately you don't direct it at the enemy. Enjoy your mask.

I think Bevin took it plenty seriously. But Bevin isn't a typical politician. He refused to kiss ass.

The leftist media started in on him and he more or less told the people to elect who they want,...but he wasn't going to beg them to elect him.

Besides,..Bevin could have said and done anything, and the Louisville negroes weren't going to vote for him.
-

I've always heard it said that you set your agenda up in the first term, then you pull out all stops in the second term, in getting it done. I think Bevin was doing a good job, but he simply made too many enemies.......failing to realize that Kentucky politics does not work like private business does.

You must have a bad case of the hemorrhoids tonite.

-

I've always heard it said that you set your agenda up in the first term, then you pull out all stops in the second term, in getting it done. I think Bevin was doing a good job, but he simply made too many enemies.......failing to realize that Kentucky politics does not work like private business does.

In short, too many stupid people in Kentucky. Who would have guessed that.

-

Bevin doesn't care how politics work. He has a life outside of politics. Basically, he just said "elect me or don't".

You must have a bad case of the hemorrhoids tonite.

Enjoy your mask and mulatto [bleep] children.

-

I think your problem is more than hemorrhoids itching your azz tonite..........you need to make like a tree and leave.

-

Bevin doesn't care how politics work. He has a life outside of politics. Basically, he just said "elect me or don't".

Yes, and that attitude hurt the state badly.
Posted By: rcook10 Re: Kentucky Shut Down - 11/19/20
How many of your brothers, sisters, husbands, wives, children, parents and friends will it take for you all to take this chit seriously. I just lost my 28year old sister. One of my coworkers just had a thrombotic stroke related to covid as a 45 year old priorly completely healthy man. he will likely never regain the use of his right side and may not be able to speak again. I have been a registered republican my whole life and I am so ashamed of my party for hand waving, name calling, and rabble rousing about somehting that is so dang easy to prevent. What happened to being pro life? We stand up for the lives of the unborn and aborted but putting a dang piece of cloth over our faces is too much to bear for the price of those around us. How much do you all really care about lives anyway? Praying for all of you to wake up and realize that people that dedicate their lives to the science that keeps us well and able to do the things we love aren't boogey men or political puppets. I hope I don't have to treat any members from on here at my hospital. God have mercy on you. Wear a mask, keep your loved ones safe.

-

I think your problem is more than hemorrhoids itching your azz tonite..........you need to make like a tree and leave.

You seem overly enthralled by my ass, which explains your queer loving governor.
Just put another azzhole on ignore.
Just put another azzhole on ignore.

I doubt you've ever ignored a boy's ass.

-

The teachers hurt the state. Bevin didn't have anything to do with it.
Posted By: copperking81 Re: Kentucky Shut Down - 11/19/20
Originally Posted by rcook10
How many of your brothers, sisters, husbands, wives, children, parents and friends will it take for you all to take this chit seriously. I just lost my 28year old sister. One of my coworkers just had a thrombotic stroke related to covid as a 45 year old priorly completely healthy man. he will likely never regain the use of his right side and may not be able to speak again. I have been a registered republican my whole life and I am so ashamed of my party for hand waving, name calling, and rabble rousing about somehting that is so dang easy to prevent. What happened to being pro life? We stand up for the lives of the unborn and aborted but putting a dang piece of cloth over our faces is too much to bear for the price of those around us. How much do you all really care about lives anyway? Praying for all of you to wake up and realize that people that dedicate their lives to the science that keeps us well and able to do the things we love aren't boogey men or political puppets. I hope I don't have to treat any members from on here at my hospital. God have mercy on you. Wear a mask, keep your loved ones safe.

Right.
Posted By: Kenneth Re: Kentucky Shut Down - 11/19/20

Enjoy it

Steelhead, where the hell ya been?

I agree that Covid is not something to take lightly, and I don't. I wear my mask in public............but I don't want, or need, a damned Democrat girly man governor screwing over this state the way Beshears has done.

I agree that Covid is not something to take lightly, and I don't. I wear my mask in public............but I don't want, or need, a damned Democrat girly man governor screwing over this state the way Beshears has done.

Discuss with you neighbors, family etc. They elected him.
Bevin was a very good governor, in my opinion, but his personality was that of a prick. That surely didn’t help him.

What happened to the slogan you guys chant “my body, my choice”?
Wear one if you please, but mind your own business regarding what I do.
Originally Posted by Kenneth

Enjoy it

Steelhead, where the hell ya been?

Is he still alive? I heard he died from getting hold of a bad hot dog, or something shaped like one, can't remember which.
I looked these stats up on election night, when there was a sudden, massive shift in the votes for His Lordship Andy when the votes from Jefferson county (Louisville) came in (sound familiar?)

The total population of Jefferson county was given at 771,158.

Registered voters in Jefferson county......611,133 That's right. Almost every man, woman, and child in Jefferson county is apparently registered to vote.

Total votes cast in the gubernor's race in Jefferson county... 278,472 (186,561 for Dipschit. 87,740 for Bevin. And 4,171 for Hicks... whoever that is)

Do these numbers seem right to you???
Bevin was a very good governor, in my opinion, but his personality was that of a prick. That surely didn’t help him.

I never heard Bevin say anything much differently than I would have said it.

He signed Constitutional carry into law in Kentucky. When the bitches started whining about it, he told them to move to another state if they didn't like it.

That's what I would tell them, too.

Yes, too many people blame the teachers union for beating him, but he didn't do himself any favors either.

Rcook, im really sorry for your losses, I really am.

I dont live my life in fear. With my medical issues, my immune system is pretty much shidt. I dont wear a mask, and according to to folks I should have been dead 6 months ago. I think I had a cold last month.

I'm gonna live my life, not in fear. Especially for a virus with such a low death rate.

If I do end up getting it ill isolate but I have a better chance of dying while dying on the way to work.

People are losing their jobs, business owners are losing everything, our kids nowadays are already sketchy so now schools are closing, economies are going to hell.

Imo the scare is worse than than the virus

I don't believe you.
I wonder how many other trolls have copied and pasted that exact same sad, sad tale on conservative message boards.
Posted By: plainsman456 Re: Kentucky Shut Down - 11/19/20
Sounds like NM.

They started on Monday.

Came back from AZ.and in NM.the folks in towns i went thru were doing normal stuff.

It makes no sense.
I'll give someone the benefit of the doubt but im not gonna change my beliefs.

Its 2020, anything can happen
Posted By: AKduck Re: Kentucky Shut Down - 11/19/20
It won't just go away. Hide if you want. It'll be there when you finally peek outside.
Posted By: joken2 Re: Kentucky Shut Down - 11/19/20

-

The teachers hurt the state. Bevin didn't have anything to do with it.

Even with the teacher's and state employees votes (those that actually did vote for him) Beshear still only beat Bevin by .37% margin, which was a record low.

He actually cost the Democratic party heavily this past election.

I feel pretty confident Beshear will be a one term governor.

OPINION Kentucky's Democratic Party should disband. It has no soul to search or vision to offer

Riding the red wave: 100th District study illustrates GOP gains

Just a year after Bevin's loss, Trump dominates Kentucky in Republican sweep
Posted By: TimberRunner Re: Kentucky Shut Down - 11/19/20
Hell 6 months ago half the campfire would have agreed...... shut it down... lmao

Worth remembering. And I'd wager it was closer to 7/8's.
Posted By: mtnsnake Re: Kentucky Shut Down - 11/19/20
CDC said a study with mask show they do not work.

I smell a troll. You trolling piece of crap mask don’t work. They say so right on the box.
Posted By: J23 Re: Kentucky Shut Down - 11/19/20
Originally Posted by KFWA
DeWine implemented a 10pm curfew but so far schools can make their own call and you can still dine in.

I was a little surprised to hear Beshear take those steps. Thats pretty extreme. I would think Kentucky people would be up in arms about it, especially as the holiday season rolls around.

Ever since this COVID thing hit, DeWine has been having a blast playing dictator.

Unfortunately, his behavior during this "crisis" is going to all but hand the keys to the Governor's mansion to the democrats in 2022 unless a strong Republican candidate can primary him out.

Just what Ohio needs, a democrat Governor.
Posted By: J23 Re: Kentucky Shut Down - 11/19/20

Decide to finally make a post outside of the Classifieds, eh?

Your first real post here is one bashing all of us nonbelievers who don't subscribe to the government telling American's what we can and can't do, and when. In your next post you'll be telling us how noone needs a thirty round "clip" to go hunting.

Yet another troll to go on the ignore list.
Look at the join date and number of posts of the two lefties trolling this thread. They are not legit.
Posted By: deflave Re: Kentucky Shut Down - 11/19/20

They only thing that hurt your state was the huge numbers of dumb fugks currently occupying it.

You southern democrats are all alike.
Posted By: deflave Re: Kentucky Shut Down - 11/19/20

I don't believe a word you wrote but I wish it were true.

The more of you mask wearing idiots that drop dead, the better.
Posted By: paulfish308 Re: Kentucky Shut Down - 11/19/20
going on an overland trip to LBL this weekend. we have our permits. hope andy doesn't get in our way ... smile
You will likely see him frolicking on a house boat slamming Shirley Temple's without a mask.
Posted By: KFWA Re: Kentucky Shut Down - 11/19/20
Originally Posted by J23
Originally Posted by KFWA

Ever since this COVID thing hit, DeWine has been having a blast playing dictator.

Unfortunately, his behavior during this "crisis" is going to all but hand the keys to the Governor's mansion to the democrats in 2022 unless a strong Republican candidate can primary him out.

Just what Ohio needs, a democrat Governor.

Maybe, I don't know, I mean the state went Trump when Dems were intent on stealing it

The state may go the other way and instead of elect a Dem, not elect a prissy looking little squirrely man like DeWine and get someone that will stand up to this stuff. But considering we had Kasich before, I don't know.
Posted By: LeroyBeans Re: Kentucky Shut Down - 11/19/20
Our girly man governor Andy has shut us down again. No school in person the remainder of the year, bars and restaurants closed for inside service, and no private gatherings over 8 people. He has gotten brave since he thinks Biden is going to be president.
He is doing to Kentucky what Biden is going to do to the country when he takes over.

Then maybe Kentucky will get over Covid while the rest of the country does its best to make CV19 a permanent part of Americana.
Posted By: hanco Re: Kentucky Shut Down - 11/19/20
I hope we don’t shut down again
Posted By: mark shubert Re: Kentucky Shut Down - 11/20/20
You in Kentucky have it easy. In NM, Michelle proclaimed gatherings of no more than 5, and a 10 PM curfew. Restaurants are take-out only - curb-side delivery. Many more restrictions, that I haven't had time to read, yet.
One small restaurant chain announced, yesterday, they had to lay off 200 employees. IIRC, they had ! a 1/2 dozen locations.
The economic toll on our citizens is SEVERE !!!

I just figured out the proper spelling of Grinch -
GRISHAM
Posted By: 79S Re: Kentucky Shut Down - 11/20/20

Well uh go deers hunting of course..
Posted By: Backroads Re: Kentucky Shut Down - 11/20/20
Originally Posted by LeroyBeans

Then maybe Kentucky will get over Covid while the rest of the country does its best to make CV19 a permanent part of Americana.

The rona is a permanent part of the human existence now. Of course you know that.

Do you have any proof that you have ever been outside in your life?
No proof expected.
Posted By: Orion2000 Re: Kentucky Shut Down - 11/20/20

No...

The Teachers Union tanked Bevin when Bevin tried to balance the budget shortfall for the State retirement system. Interesting (karma?) that the group that was instrumental in getting Beshear elected, is now getting their chain jerked by all of Beshear's decrees...
© 24hourcampfire