Originally Posted by 79S
https://oregonherald.com/oregon/localnews.cfm?id=12244

SALEM, Oregon - Governor Brown has given a serious warning that anyone who violates the new covid-19 law could receive large fines and be arrested with 30 days in jail.
Governor Kate Brown’s placed a two-week “freeze” to limit the size of social gatherings to a maximum six people. Those who fail to abide by the new mandate could face fines up to $1,250 or get some time behind bars.

AMENDMENT I

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

King Brown may find out what happened to King George. I am fully expecting the next session of the Supreme court to be filled with these illegal executive orders, regulations and laws. I'm all for informing us and recommending but we got rid of one tyrant over this sort of thing.

If something on the internet makes you angry the odds are you're being manipulated