Home
https://oregonherald.com/oregon/localnews.cfm?id=12244

SALEM, Oregon - Governor Brown has given a serious warning that anyone who violates the new covid-19 law could receive large fines and be arrested with 30 days in jail.
Governor Kate Brown’s placed a two-week “freeze” to limit the size of social gatherings to a maximum six people. Those who fail to abide by the new mandate could face fines up to $1,250 or get some time behind bars.

Governor Kate Brown’s two-week lockdown, which could be extended with the stroke of her pen, calls for:

Restaurants – Take-out only
Gyms and Fitness – Closed
Indoor Recreation – Closed
Venues – Closed
Faith-Based Organizations – Open, Capacity limited to 25 indoors and 50 outdoors
Grocery and Pharmacies – Open, 75% capacity
Other retail – Open, 75% capacity
Office Environments – Closed with exceptions
Long-term care facility visitations – Outdoor only
Personal services – Open
Congregate sheltering – Follow current guidelines
Youth Programs, School, Childcare – Follow current guidelines
Private Social Events – limited to two households or six individuals in a closed group (including Thanksgiving)
Wear a mask in your own home on Thanksgiving, only removing it when eating
Don’t leave your home during the two-week shutdown
Gov. Brown said she would work with state police and local law enforcement to encourage Oregonians to comply with her directive.

“For the last eight months I have been asking Oregonians to follow the letter and the spirit of the law and we have not chosen to engage law enforcement,” Brown said Friday. “At this point in time, unfortunately, we have no other option.”

“For the last eight months, I have been asking Oregonians to follow the letter and the spirit of the law and we have not chosen to engage law enforcement. At this point in time, unfortunately, we have no other option,” the governor said last weekend. “We are trying to stop this ferocious virus from spreading even more quickly and far wide, and to save lives.”

Tootie Smith, who is set to start her term as GOP chairwoman of the Clackamas Board of County Commissioners in January, said she will not obey the governor's coronavirus lockdown restrictions for Thanksgiving.

She said she will be celebrating the holiday with "as many family and friends as I can find."

The majority of the freeze won’t take effect until Wednesday, but the governor said social gathering limits begin immediately.

Brown said she would limit her own Thanksgiving to four people, adding, “I know it doesn’t look like the Thanksgiving holiday we’ve all been planning for weeks, and I know it’s really, really hard, but unfortunately it’s a necessity right now.”

According to a spokesperson for the governor, the Oregon State Police “will be working with local law enforcement to enforce the Governor’s orders, in the same way local law enforcement officers respond to noise complaints for loud parties, for example, and issue citations.”
I wonder if local LEOs in Lake, Harney and other eastern counties will jump on board with enforcing those rules?
Yet I can walk around with an eight ball of heroin? Good times in Oregon.
Good luck with that.
And masks don't even work....

https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/he...ar-them-anyway/ar-BB1b8jae?ocid=msedgntp
Originally Posted by AKduck

well, to be technical, if I remember the post...................only two grams.

An 8ball and one might get a night in the pokey.
Our sheriff said long ago he's not enforcing any mask or quarantine mandates. Fuggn Kate Brown, too busy eating ass to worry about eating turkey!
.And which section of the state laws passed by the duly elected legislature is the kchunt referring to? Happy Trails
Time for Gov. Brown to get her mind changed by a chunk of lead at high velocity.....
Originally Posted by Valsdad

Splitting hairs.

Chit, 1 night in the hoosegow is probably max penalty for the kingpins.
I was listening to Lars Larson today (Northwest talk show host) and he was talking to the public information officer for Albany police. Lars asked him if he thought the police would be citing people for not following Kate's rule. The officer basically said if the police were called they would educate the individuals of the rule, as to the citations he said that was what discretion was for. Sounded like the answer was nope.

My bad😀 1 night in the pokey sounds better than the $1250 fine for not following the Czars mandate.
Throw my butt in jail - and I will try to make the most unruly pain - in - the -ass prisoner they've EVER seen !!!
"Wear a mask in your own home on Thanksgiving, only removing it when eating."

What a piece of work.
This wouldn't even make for the plot of a hokey B movie sci fi.

And you can even get free needles to shoot it with through the local needle exchanges. Just make sure that you’re wearing a mask when you pick up your needles or else they’ll throw your ass in jail.

It’s absolute clown world
Kate Brown is a C u nt bumping piece of Sc hit!
Originally Posted by tcb22
I was listening to Lars Larson today (Northwest talk show host) and he was talking to the public information officer for Albany police. Lars asked him if he thought the police would be citing people for not following Kate's rule. The officer basically said if the police were called they would educate the individuals of the rule, as to the citations he said that was what discretion was for. Sounded like the answer was nope.

Despite Linn County voting very red, here's a form the Albany Police Dept encourages residents to fill out when Reporting a Coronavirus Executive Order Violation
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

And here's the APD Chief of Police responsible for issuing this:

Throw people in jail for not social distancing where they share bunks. Perfect plan.
only democRATS really listen to or take Queen Kate seriously... Something not mentioned above about the Albany Police Dept, was Kate was saying she wanted people to report their neighbors who were not following her dictate, by having more than 6 people over to their homes..

you can report crimes on Albany's Web Page.... and the Sheriff's office was already overwhelmed with the number of reports of the violation being reported.....The number one person reported for violating the Queen Governor dictate, was Kate Brown...

the next runner ups, were most of the democRAT state level politicians...

an example of how much citizens in Oregon take Queen Kate seriously...

Hell if the cops show up at our house, before they cuff me and take me away...

we'll invite them in to share Thanksgiving Dinner with us... because we Back the Blue in this house...
and since these poor guys will be working on Thanksgiving, its the least we could do for them...

Kate wants to jail me, then I'll plead that I am homeless, I have a drug problem, I am a Member of Antifa and Black Lives Matters,
and I am half black and the other half is hispanic....any one of those, they usually let the person go with no penalties or charges anyway....

I doubt if local Law Enforcement is going to enforce it whatsoever any how...
I wonder if local LEOs in Lake, Harney and other eastern counties will jump on board with enforcing those rules?

We might just find out buddy. I'm going to Winnemucca to see my family for Thanksgiving... Fu ck these communist bastids.
I used to say, “elections have consequences “ but not anymore.

It is clear to me that we shouldn’t blame the people for elections that never happened.
Originally Posted by gonehuntin
Time for Gov. Brown to get her mind changed by a chunk of lead at high velocity.....

if I was an (official) that was making all of these orders......and or enforcing them...I would be looking over my back. they are pushing people to far and someone is going to break.

you take someone that has lost every thing because of these shut downs ....who do you think they are going to blame....not the virus...bob
Originally Posted by longarm
Originally Posted by tcb22

Despite Linn County voting very red, here's a form the Albany Police Dept encourages residents to fill out when Reporting a Coronavirus Executive Order Violation

And here's the APD Chief of Police responsible for issuing this:

Fill out a thousand of those forms and put out a bunch of them on the cops and your political figures. overwhelm them.

Dumbasses and their online complaint form.

Fuggers are trying to get everyone to snitch on each other.

My guess is the cops will do as told.
Originally Posted by Tarquin

Or even increase risks!

https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/we...ronavirus-risk/ar-BB1b9bL4?ocid=msedgntp
The insanity of the left is mind boggling. This bish lets commies and nazis riot for months on end with little to no repercussions but don’t you dare forget your mask.
Has anyone noted the striking similarities between this and the police state of East Berlin under communist rule before the Berlin Wall came down ? Especially the "rat on your neighbor" business. This is downright frightening when you think about it. Yet here it is in America. Although it seems that some people have waivers that exempt them from such draconian measures. Looters & rioters seem to fall into the exempt category along with our elite ruling class. The rest of you people had better shut up and comply.
Egg dat bitch’s domicile
I’ve said this all summer: the politicians that shrug their shoulders at the destruction of privately owned businesses and bail out arsonists and looters if they even arrest them at all are now all about law and order???

Now we are going to arrest “law breakers”? Now we care about public safety? Now we give a rat’s behind about reining in lawlessness?!?

The people of OR need to call their bluff!!!
If you ask for a Communist Political System you actually get one sooner or later.

Either do something about it or accept your fate.

Do what?

Get off your computer and carry your lazy ass out into public fully prepared to say No... I will not comply.
Originally Posted by Mannlicher

My guess is the cops will do as told.

yes and the police depts will never turn down all that ticket money
Originally Posted by Happy_Camper

What a piece of work.
I know that all of you (except the trolls) realize this is never about any such thing as 'safety'... Oh, no - this is ALL - and I mean ALL - about control... Gov't control of everything we do, what we can say, where we can go, what we can wear, what we can eat, when we're allowed to attend church, etc., etc., etc....

CONTROL! Submit, sheep - submit...
Queen C U N T I mean Kate can kiss my A S S. This bitch selectively put me out of business this spring and I am not doing anything she says so get the ticket book ready. I will not be shut down again for no reason from this Nazi bitch
So 7 people for thanksgiving and they send 4 cops to issue a ticket.

Smart.
Are masks mandatory in the pokey?
Can you still riot?
Originally Posted by 79S
https://oregonherald.com/oregon/localnews.cfm?id=12244

SALEM, Oregon - Governor Brown has given a serious warning that anyone who violates the new covid-19 law could receive large fines and be arrested with 30 days in jail.
Governor Kate Brown’s placed a two-week “freeze” to limit the size of social gatherings to a maximum six people. Those who fail to abide by the new mandate could face fines up to $1,250 or get some time behind bars.

AMENDMENT I

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

King Brown may find out what happened to King George. I am fully expecting the next session of the Supreme court to be filled with these illegal executive orders, regulations and laws. I'm all for informing us and recommending but we got rid of one tyrant over this sort of thing.
This mask cshit is getting out of hand
A governor can make criminal law and assess penalties? I thought a legislature had to do that. Of course that's Oregon. The legislature might have given her the authority to exceed her authority.
And yet there are no consequences for arson, felonious assault, rioting. Love our blind justice.
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
A governor can make criminal law and assess penalties? I thought a legislature had to do that. Of course that's Oregon. The legislature might have given her the authority to exceed her authority.

Listening to the radio they talk about her exceeding her authority after the initial "emergency" of covid. I think they said she had 28 days legally, then she didn't follow procedure to make it legal after that.

The tone of her messages is about how she tried to reason with us like adults, but since we refused to listen we left her with no choice but to do this. It reminds of the Oregon Dept of Fish and Game. Years ago they instituted "voluntary" reporting on hunting success. They said if they got enough voluntary reports (to keep their biologists with enough data to keep them employed) That they wouldn't have to make them mandatory. But, if we refused to call in our hunting reports, at some point they would make them mandatory. Ever notice there's always a threat with a control freaks "voluntary" program?

Of course, now big game reporting is mandatory, and that was always the intent. Introduce a "voluntary" program because they're such magnanimous pricks, then blame the people for requiring them to make it madatory and burdensome. They don't even recognize they would have been better served with honesty from the start. They're natural born liars. They don't know what being honest even looks like.

Everybody knows the way dictators work.
Originally Posted by Redneck
Originally Posted by Happy_Camper

What a piece of work.
I know that all of you (except the trolls) realize this is never about any such thing as 'safety'... Oh, no - this is ALL - and I mean ALL - about control... Gov't control of everything we do, what we can say, where we can go, what we can wear, what we can eat, when we're allowed to attend church, etc., etc., etc....

CONTROL! Submit, sheep - submit...

Sometimes I wonder what their motivation is.
Either:

A. They are like some middle School bullies trying to see how far they can get the school retard to do the most outrages things for their amusement.
OR

B. They are drunk on power and despise their "inferiors" that are submitting to them.

What do you think?
Guess it's time for a 'peaceful protest' out in OreeGun
Originally Posted by Raeford

Don't get Lavarock boy started...
Originally Posted by CashisKing
Originally Posted by Raeford

Don't get Lavarock boy started...

He's never done anything except hangout in his she-shed and sniff his DeFave man candles.
Herr Braün can kiss my @ss.

“In terms of individuals, I am not asking you,” Braün said. “I am ordering you.” (Actual text.)

Jawohl herr kommandant
As portland burns
Channel 10 Medford, this morning, has direct quotes from local law and Oregon State Patrol...their intention, if violations are reported...respond only IF resources are available and if contact is made with "violators", their stated goal is to educate, inform, and ask that the violators comply. Citations are a last resort. Sounds to me like nobody is interested in Queer Katie's royal commands.
Is one of those little forms filled out on the internet by "anybody" going to carry the same weight as a warrant? How are the cops going to know how many people are in your house at Thanksgiving or if anyone is wearing a mask? They just going to walk in and sit everyone down for a lesson on covid compliance?
Originally Posted by gonehuntin

You just signed on to the Deliberately Stupid List.
I watched the news report that night featuring Queen Kate and her entourage and the only thing I could see on that screen was the 47 lbs of make up Kate had to put on to be presentable for the news cast ..... nothing else during that period even registered....
I can only hope all this will wake people up and dawn a new age of freedom just as America was born from European oppression.
It's totally okay though, because she has promised to "Build Back Better", meaning that she is signing the State onto the Agenda 2030 mandates. You will own nothing, and you will live in a box next to others who also live in little boxes, but you will be happy. This is the new Neo-Feudal America.

Get used to it, because you aren't willing to do what it will take to prevent it.
© 24hourcampfire