Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
And yet there are no consequences for arson, felonious assault, rioting. Love our blind justice.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
A governor can make criminal law and assess penalties? I thought a legislature had to do that. Of course that's Oregon. The legislature might have given her the authority to exceed her authority.

Listening to the radio they talk about her exceeding her authority after the initial "emergency" of covid. I think they said she had 28 days legally, then she didn't follow procedure to make it legal after that.

The tone of her messages is about how she tried to reason with us like adults, but since we refused to listen we left her with no choice but to do this. It reminds of the Oregon Dept of Fish and Game. Years ago they instituted "voluntary" reporting on hunting success. They said if they got enough voluntary reports (to keep their biologists with enough data to keep them employed) That they wouldn't have to make them mandatory. But, if we refused to call in our hunting reports, at some point they would make them mandatory. Ever notice there's always a threat with a control freaks "voluntary" program?

Of course, now big game reporting is mandatory, and that was always the intent. Introduce a "voluntary" program because they're such magnanimous pricks, then blame the people for requiring them to make it madatory and burdensome. They don't even recognize they would have been better served with honesty from the start. They're natural born liars. They don't know what being honest even looks like.

Everybody knows the way dictators work.

LOL
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Redneck
Originally Posted by Happy_Camper
"Wear a mask in your own home on Thanksgiving, only removing it when eating."

What a piece of work.
This wouldn't even make for the plot of a hokey B movie sci fi.
I know that all of you (except the trolls) realize this is never about any such thing as 'safety'... Oh, no - this is ALL - and I mean ALL - about control... Gov't control of everything we do, what we can say, where we can go, what we can wear, what we can eat, when we're allowed to attend church, etc., etc., etc....

CONTROL! Submit, sheep - submit...

Sometimes I wonder what their motivation is.
Either:

A. They are like some middle School bullies trying to see how far they can get the school retard to do the most outrages things for their amusement.
OR

B. They are drunk on power and despise their "inferiors" that are submitting to them.

What do you think?

Last edited by Happy_Camper; 11/19/20.
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Guess it's time for a 'peaceful protest' out in OreeGun

FJB & FJT
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by Raeford

Don't get Lavarock boy started...

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

IC B2

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by CashisKing
Originally Posted by Raeford

Don't get Lavarock boy started...

He's never done anything except hangout in his she-shed and sniff his DeFave man candles.

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Herr Braün can kiss my @ss.

“In terms of individuals, I am not asking you,” Braün said. “I am ordering you.” (Actual text.)

Jawohl herr kommandant

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
As portland burns

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Channel 10 Medford, this morning, has direct quotes from local law and Oregon State Patrol...their intention, if violations are reported...respond only IF resources are available and if contact is made with "violators", their stated goal is to educate, inform, and ask that the violators comply. Citations are a last resort. Sounds to me like nobody is interested in Queer Katie's royal commands.

Well this is a fine pickle we're in, should'a listened to Joe McCarthy and George Orwell I guess.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Is one of those little forms filled out on the internet by "anybody" going to carry the same weight as a warrant? How are the cops going to know how many people are in your house at Thanksgiving or if anyone is wearing a mask? They just going to walk in and sit everyone down for a lesson on covid compliance?

Harry
IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by gonehuntin
Time for Gov. Brown to get her mind changed by a chunk of lead at high velocity.....

You just signed on to the Deliberately Stupid List.

Don't ask me about my military service or heroic acts...most of it is untrue.

Pronoun: Yes, SIR !
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I watched the news report that night featuring Queen Kate and her entourage and the only thing I could see on that screen was the 47 lbs of make up Kate had to put on to be presentable for the news cast ..... nothing else during that period even registered....

Never underestimate your ability to overestimate your ability.
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
I can only hope all this will wake people up and dawn a new age of freedom just as America was born from European oppression.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
It's totally okay though, because she has promised to "Build Back Better", meaning that she is signing the State onto the Agenda 2030 mandates. You will own nothing, and you will live in a box next to others who also live in little boxes, but you will be happy. This is the new Neo-Feudal America.

Get used to it, because you aren't willing to do what it will take to prevent it.

I belong on eroding granite, among the pines.
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

511 members (257Bob, 12344mag, 260Remguy, 25classic, 2500HD, 222Sako, 55 invisible), 2,663 guests, and 1,315 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,294
Posts18,486,992
Members73,967
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.